Our dental plans are provided by Denplan, the UK's leading dental payment plan specialist, with over 2 million customers. They offer a great solution to spread the cost of your routine dental care, ensuring the best oral health is maintained and helping to stop problems before they start.
A regular monthly payment is paid by direct debit, to cover your routine dental examinations and hygiene appointments throughout the year.
At McGrath Dental we offer three options of cover, to meet your needs:
- Band A: One full dental examination including necessary x-rays and two 30 minute hygiene appointments per year at £14.15 per month
- Band B: One dental examination including necessary x-rays, and three 30 minute hygiene appointments at £19.10 per month
- Band C: One dental examination including necessary x-rays, three 30 minute hygiene appointments, and one 1 hour visit at £29.00 per month
Our treatment team will be able to advise which is the best option for your dental health.
Benefits of our dental plans at McGrath Dental:
- Preventive oral health advice, to help stop dental problems before they start
- Predictable monthly payments, allowing you to budget for your private dental care
- 15% discount on most treatments (excludes implants, orthodontic treatments, and teeth whitening)
- Supplementary insurance (see below for details)
- Guaranteed same day emergency appointments
- Emergency weekend appointments
- Family discount off monthly cost (enquire for details)
Add insurance to your plan to benefit from:
- Temporary emergency dental treatment when you are more than 40 miles away from the practice up to £900 a year or £450 per incident. (See Denplan booklet for full breakdown of limits).
- Implant upgrade cover (this is an extra charge of £2.25 pm)- if you sustain a dental injury due to direct external trauma you can claim up to £2,100 per implant up to a maximum of £20,000
- Overseas emergency dental treatment up to £940 a year or £470 per incident
- Mouth cancer cover with up to £12,000 towards treatment for up to 18 months following diagnosis (this is also available for smokers)
- Hospital cash benefit of up to £62 a night when under the care of a dental or maxillofacial surgeon
To find out more, give us a call on 0151 329 2888.