Benefits of Invisalign Clear Aligners:
- Invisalign offers the patient a series of clear, removable aligners which are changed every 2-3 weeks.
- There is no tightening to be done, no changing of wires and no elastic bands to get in the way.
- All of the adjustments are made with one new aligner every few weeks.
- Since the aligners are clear they are hardly visible in the mouth at all and will fit perfectly against your teeth.
- As each aligner is individually moulded to specifically fit each patient, Invisalign clear aligners an be much more comfortable than conventional braces.
The time needed for Invisalign to work its magic will depend on the needs of the patient. This means that cost will also vary from patient to patient as some people will need many aligners and others will require just a few. Here at McGrath Dental & Implant Clinic, we have been offering Invisalign clear aligners for a number of years, meaning that our Dentists are highly experienced in treatments using Invisalign technology. To find out more call us on 0151 329 2888.