You might be interested in dental veneers if:
- You have chipped or broken teeth.
- Your teeth are discoloured.
- You have gaps between your teeth.
- Your teeth have become worn down.
- You have misaligned or irregularly shaped teeth.
The lifetime of your veneers is subject to your dental care routine, your lifestyle and the kind of veneer you have had fitted. Well-cared for porcelain veneers will last between 10-20 years, while composite veneers should last between four to eight years. Make sure that you continue to see your dentist regularly. Communication between you and your dentist will ensure that your veneers last as long as possible and that your natural teeth and gums remain healthy.